Community Association Management
ASG is now part of one of 250 Companies Worldwide with the distinction of being an Accredited Association Management Company – AAMC®, and CEO Jonathan Louis is one of 97 Management Professionals in the US to hold the Large Scale Manager (LSM) Credential and one of 2500 in the world with the Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) designation – leading and providing the way for ASG and ASG Managers to receive more association management credentials through education and training.
Ahead of the curve in Technology
- We began offering online payment and digital Accounts Receivable options in 2005
- We began the digital Accounts Payable Lockbox in 2012
- We have been offering mobile Management Software, Violations, and ARB since 2007
- Our Desktop Platform is on the Cloud in four (4) States – so we are always live
Ahead of the curve with Full Services & Personal Attention by the Executive Team
- We are a medium sized company
- This means you will receive the personal attention and expertise of our Executive Team and Partners when you need it
- What the Partners promise, the Partners deliver
- Our vision is clear, simple, and does not require translation to our staff
Ahead of the curve in Training
- Every year, a World Class Trainer is hired at great expense to build the team and ensure that quality standards are infused throughout; and that Executive Team Members, Managers, and Staff are all part of the same team and working symbiotically together, with the Executives serving the Managers and the Managers serving the staff – SERVANT Leadership.
- Twice a year we offer CEU Credits through Seminars for our Management Teams to include Assistants and Administrative Staff.
- Quarterly Lunch & Learns with relevant key vendors who are experts in multiple topics within association management.
- Monthly Managers Breakfast Meeting where issues specific to the Managers are discussed, Managers’ Reports are reviewed, and training is conducted.
Ahead of the curve in Expense Control & Fiscal Innovation
- ASG has been nominated three (3) years in a row for the Award of Excellence in the State of Florida
- Economies of Scale by being part of ASG results in ASG being able to pay for itself through bulk purchasing, best practices, entrepreneurial know-how, and a commitment to the betterment of the Association.
- 20% Lower Workers Comp than manual rates
- Employers Practices Liability Insurance to protect our Clients and ASG
- Full Human Resources & Benefits servicing
- Health Benefits (Multiple BCBS Florida Blue medical choices, dental, vision, etc.)
- Tracking Time off Bank (vacation, sick and Holiday)
- Lower risk of Health Care Reform related compliance issues and penalties
- Time and Attendance (Digital Bio-Metric automated and synched time-clocks)
- HR Related Issues (new hires, terminations, leave of absences, Workers Comp Claims)
- Maintenance of Employee Personnel Files for Audits, etc.
- Accurately track full-time vs. part-time status
- Each enrolled Employee receives a $20,000 Life and Accidental Dismemberment insurance policy at no cost to the Employee or Association and Payroll processing of checks
- Expertise in employment-related tax and payment compliance (tax filing)